Translator

Friday, November 21, 2008

The First Day Of My Blog Life

Today I am taking a great leap of faith by believing that I can accomplish this blogging task. I thought it would be a good day because I have things I'd like to share.

I received my first ever Christmas Cracker through CQI - one of the CQ groups I belong to. I do not know who it came from (but she lives in Indiana according to the envelope). I am evidently not going to know until Christmas Day when I open the envelope. Christmas now seems VERY far away.

I sent a Christmas Cracker to Lisa B. from the same group. I cannot reveal the contents until after Christmas. I did enjoy putting it together though. There were minimal requirements as to what should be included and then you were free to add to that if you so desired. As this was my first time for this type of Swap I tried to be generous.

Here is a picture of the Cristmas Cracker I sent to Lisa.



3 comments:

Rose Anne B said...

Well Shari I'm in as you can see! BTW you can open the envelope and display the cracker you received and hold off breaking into the cracker as long as you can. LOL!

OH and welcome to blogging and looks like I'm your first "comment"!

Connie said...

Adorable pic on your profile -- is that really you!?! Congratulations on your first post. You seem very confident that you'll not open your Christmas cracker until Christmas. I am not so confident myself. If I run out of bread I think I'll console myself with opening it!!!! So far so good though - no promises though!

Thelma said...

Beautiful cracker! Welcome to the blogging world,,you will figure it all out,,it's not to hard. It's always nice to have a place where you can go back and see what you've done through the years.